VANDALS AT DOVER

Pleas feel free to talk anything sea Angling related in this forum

Moderator: Admin

dontcatchmuch

VANDALS AT DOVER

Post by dontcatchmuch »

hi all i had a all night trip to the prince of wales pier in dover booked with a couple of mates next week as its a good safe and easy access mark for disabled anglers to fish at night as if you have a blue badge you can park and fish or should i say it was .cos some no good dirty rottern
a---holes have trashed the toilets on the pier so as a result no all night fishing allowed now .only 7am till 7pm .why o why do some s--its get pleasure out of this kind of thing .i no it may sound a bit harsh but i mean it i hope they get run down or worst . they makes me sick ,it wasent the best mark in the world but if like me you are disabled it was great .
rant over
so please dose anyone know of any other park and fish marks or very easy access marks with very close by parking where you can fish any state of tide for a 24 hour sesh / night fishing within about an hours drive of the dover area please
steve

robc22
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by robc22 »

I hate vandals and punks.......they make life hard on everyone......directly or indirectly........

badgers

Post by badgers »

hope some 1 can help you out mate tom

Judgegeoff
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Judgegeoff »

Hi Steve,

These vandals are absolute scum, their minute of 'enjoyment' will no doubt cause months of hardship for the rest of us. However, I am a great believer in 'what comes round goes around' and they will, eventually, get what they deserve. Let's hope that the authorities make the necessary repairs as soon as possible - do they know that the pier is one of the few venues available to disabled anglers?

Cheers, Geoff

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

Judgegeoff wrote:Hi Steve,

These vandals are absolute scum, their minute of 'enjoyment' will no doubt cause months of hardship for the rest of us. However, I am a great believer in 'what comes round goes around' and they will, eventually, get what they deserve. Let's hope that the authorities make the necessary repairs as soon as possible - do they know that the pier is one of the few venues available to disabled anglers?

Cheers, Geoff

hi geoff they do know the inportance for disabled anglers as they let you if you have a blue badge you and any one in the car can park on the pier . when i telephoned the harbour office today who run the prince of wales they said it was only closed for the rest of the winter so hopefully come spring it will open for nights again .i do intend to follow this up in a week or so to find out a bit more i will post when and if i find out any more
steve