BEING NOSY

Pleas feel free to talk anything sea Angling related in this forum

Moderator: Admin

dontcatchmuch

BEING NOSY

Post by dontcatchmuch »

hi all
can i be nosy and ask why some members dont put down what area they are from on there info section ,only asking as i think that it would / does help when asking for advice , other members can see if you are in or are asking about an area that they know anything about ,so come on guys unless it top secret fill in your area on the info page IT DOES HELP TO GET REPLIES TO YOUR POSTS
cheers steve

mrix
www.sea-fishing.org creater
www.sea-fishing.org creater

re:

Post by mrix »

Very good point made.
I don`t think members are intentionally withholding this information but just don`t realise its going to help in any way.
But if you do add these details its going to make life a lot easier on members responding your posts and trying to help in any way they can :) .
Cheers
mrix

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

thats the reason i ask this as ive seen quite a few posts of late where the first answer has been IT WOULD HELP IF WE NEW WHERE YOUR FROM
STEVE

swampybass

Post by swampybass »

just had to reply and agree it would help but croydon /medway is just being greedy lol :D

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

swampybass wrote:just had to reply and agree it would help but croydon /medway is just being greedy lol :D
croydon most weekdays and allhallows medway most weekends
steve

geordiesandman
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by geordiesandman »

i've got mine as more than one location too, as i fish them regularly

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

Basically I put the area I live in in case anyone fancies a meet ect If fishing a new location I ask for info on the area I intend to fish.
cheers
keith :D :D

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

as you say keith the area you live in
steve

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

come on guys theres still a lot of you with out this info put up it can only help
steve

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

dontcatchmuch wrote:come on guys theres still a lot of you with out this info put up it can only help
steve
BUMP
theres still a lot of you that havent put this info up ,it will only help with replies to you questions
steve