New Mod on more forums

Pleas feel free to talk anything sea Angling related in this forum

Moderator: Admin

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

New Mod on more forums

Post by manic_muppet »

Hi, Just to let you know there has been a slight change on certain forums, Due mainly to keiths health not being too good, i have taken on another 12 forums, Some i have taken on as the only Mod, but to take some of the pressure off keith, some of the coast forums will have both myself and keith moderating. This also means that most of the site will have a moderator on for up to 19 hours a day, sometimes more. Hopefully this will result in the site running smoothly, and any problems being dealt with in the quickest possible time. It also means keith can concentrate on getting better, I know hes had it really rough the past week, and needs to rest up a bit. Cheers...Mick

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

Thanks Mick,
As I stated some few posts ago my health has not be at its best. One of my lungs have packed up and I had to have the emergency services out to both myself and the wife. She was taken in but I had to refuse to go in because of the kids and the dogs as I had no one to look after them,

This is the main reason that I will not be fishing in cold or wet weather but I still hope to be able to fish with you lads when the warmer weather arrives and still show how to blank lol :D :D :D >:) >:) >:) >:)

Cheers
keith :D :D

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Theres not much you can teach me about blanking, i have a natural gift for it. ;) roll on the next 6 weeks or so when it should warm up a bit, see ya as soon as. Cheers ..Mick

geordiesandman
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by geordiesandman »

I must be a natural at this fishing lark, I've got blanking off to a tee. 'though I did break my impressive streek by catching a decent size dab at the weekend....

Seriously though, get well soon Kieth, i hope yor health improves ASAP..

Graham

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

Hey Keith, really sorry mate to hear of your predicament,hope it all turns around for you and your Missus............best wishes,get well soon.....JOLI >:D<

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

dont rearly no what to say other than best wishes toyou and your family keith and hope things get better very sone for you
cheers steve
oh sorry mick nearly missed you out well done

4CodsSake
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by 4CodsSake »

Well done Mick for yet more for the site, Keith I hope all goes well

Craig

rockhoper
Regular
Regular

Post by rockhoper »

hope you get better soon keith, cheers ian.

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

Thanks for your good wishes lads, I'm still gonna be on the forum but its my practical fishing that's gonna suffer, But don't worry I'll still be out and about just to annoy you guys lol :D :D >:) >:)

Cheers
keith :D :D

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Nay keith lad, dont put yourself down, you can annoy us whether your out n about or not. :> :> :>

Gizz
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Gizz »

Hi Keith, you get your health sorted and hope to see you soon, keep your chin up mate.

Best Wishes

Gordon

stinky_wiem
Regular
Regular

Post by stinky_wiem »

All the best Keith (and the to mrs), both of your health needs to come before anything else.

bmfrank

Post by bmfrank »

get well soon keith
cheers frank

conga
Regular
Regular

Post by conga »

Hope things improve for you both Keith and look forward perhaps to a "blanking championship" when the weather improves! All the best mate,Cheers from Mick

andy1_i
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by andy1_i »

keith you do what you need to do ,health is most important,cant blank without it

Andy

wish you the best