Pleas feel free to talk anything sea Angling related in this forum
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: Woodbury, Devon
i have seen this rod and im not sure what it is like, what it is like to use or any details like casting weight or length.
an anyone help me out?
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 9460
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:00 am
- Location: Blackburn. Lancashire
I had a k2 and because it has a very stiff action I was unable to put the power into it that itr needed. The rings are very brittle and tend to break easily if dropped.
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:00 am
- Location: Hants