VENUES with Pics and Directions

Pleas feel free to talk anything sea Angling related in this forum

Moderator: Admin

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

VENUES with Pics and Directions

Post by rabbi2 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Please enter on here the venue you wish to post about, with a maximum of two pics, and Specific directions or postcode.

All venues may be entered here no matter what part of the country, but make the post title as the venue ie, Fleetwood, Blue bridge, or Fleetwood coastguard station etc.

Cheers keith :D :D :D

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Fleetwood, Cadet base

Post by manic_muppet » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:27 am

FLEETWOOD, cadet base
This is the beach just in front of the carpark, there is a cafe at the side of the carpark, and its only about 100yd walk max to the beach. the easiest way to get there is to just follow the road through fleetwood until you get to the roundabout, the cadet base is on the left, and the little wooden cafe on the right. the usual species can be caught here, Bass, codling, Whiting, Flatties etc. baits used are the usual popular ones, Black, macky, squid.
The wall, on a high tide the water comes right up, so you have to fish from the top.

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:36 pm

PAULL CARPARK,
Paull carpark is a nice easy venue to fish, its a case of park up and rest your rod on the fence. to get there from the west its M62 to A63 through Hull, follow signs for Paull and just as your coming round a sharp left hand bend you see the first houses, theres a left turn 30yds or so in front, turn down and go straight on, in the distance you can see a white gatehouse in front, on the left of it is a private road just wide enough for one car, follow it for a 100yds and your there. there are no facilities there so take it all with you. Pic 1 is the carpark from the right side, pic 2 is looking towards the docks, plus conner casting. the ground is plainly visible, but is not a problem once the tides in as long as you reel in quickly.

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Cromer pier

Post by manic_muppet » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:32 am

This is Cromer pier,
Do not cast out from the end of the pier past the Lifefoat Station. You may lose your tackle. This applies to either side. Always cast outwards parallel to the beach. Best place just beyond the groin on the right. There is a tackle shop on the corner of the road leading to the pier (Info, from iceburg)

View to the right facing the pier. This area is rocky, so theres a chance of tackle loss.

View to the left.
Last edited by manic_muppet on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

California cliffs, Yarmouth

Post by manic_muppet » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:41 am

Three views of the beach at California cliffs, Yarmouth. (can anyone provide details)

dezzy59

Post by dezzy59 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:40 pm

nice photos at last some thing to brighten the forum up :D :D :D

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Welcome back DEk missed you
Cheers
keith :D :D

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:44 pm

I often miss you keith, but my aims improving. >:) >:) >:)

AndyH
Occasional
Occasional

California Cliffs

Post by AndyH » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:17 am

Here is some info for California cliffs. It is best fished 2hrs before and after high tide as there is a sand bar about 30-40yds out, cast just beyond for best results, Flatties a good bet, may be a chance of a bass and in the winter codling and whiting. Bait used Mackerel, Squid, Blow lug.

Andy H