Posting a question

Pleas feel free to talk anything sea Angling related in this forum

Moderator: Admin

joliroger

Posting a question

Post by joliroger »

Can anyone explain why somebody posts a question as to how a location is fishing etc ,gets the answers.........then doesn't bother to have the manners to reply or even acknowledge the response

findus
Occasional
Occasional

Re: Posting a question

Post by findus »

joliroger wrote:Can anyone explain why somebody posts a question as to how a location is fishing etc ,gets the answers.........then doesn't bother to have the manners to reply or even acknowledge the response
thats life mate ~X(

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

You tell me, I cant understand it either, unless they havnt been online to see the answers yet. but as ive said previously, this is a two way street, and if people dont aknowledge replies, people will stop reply'ing, when that happens the site dies. there has to be 2 way communication, if not its just those that give and those that take. Cheers..Mick

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

HI, MICK & FINDUS, Thanks for your replies!!!!!!!(don't want a bad name for no acknowledgments LOL) but honestly it don't half give me the hump when people take liberties like that,but i suppose you are right, it takes all sorts

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

The other side of the coin is that maybee due to work or comitments they cant get on line as often as they would like or that their computer has gone down as has happened to me several times.

Ialways give the benifit of the doubt knowing that someone else may benifit from my replies.

Cheers keith :D :D

buggaluggs
Occasional
Occasional

Post by buggaluggs »

Lol Keith know what you mean. If it anything like are house I am way down on the list when it comes to getting sometime on the P.C. >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
This is the first time in ages mind you I have had to tie them all to their chairs :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

andy1_i
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by andy1_i »

but surely,sometimes the replys can get out of hand lol,as in thank for thanks for the thanks for the thanks sort of thing lol.Andy1i

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

Thanks Andy(hey it's just a bit of fun/mickey taking!!!!!........calm down )

andy1_i
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by andy1_i »

yeah i gathered that joli.

Realytangled
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Realytangled »

And i would like to thankyou all in advance of for replies as will not be on line again till tomorrow night due to pressure of golf :D :D :D and don't want to upset anyone ;) B-) ;)

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

Such good manners!!!!!