NEW - Flash Games Pages

Pleas feel free to talk anything sea Angling related in this forum

Moderator: Admin

mrix
www.sea-fishing.org creater

NEW - Flash Games Pages

Post by mrix »

Hello all I have decided to install a few Flash games, these games I have noticed can be very popluar and to be honest I have played them myself :lol: all visitors can play these games but if you are a regesterd member your high score gets recorded etc. anyway if any of you like this sort of thing you can play these games buy clicking on the Fun Games button which you will find in the main menu under Resources section.
one thing you may notice is that the site theme gets a bit messed up on these games pages but I am trying to sort these glitches out asap
Cheers all
mrix
p.s I will be adding many more games shortly

mrix

re:

Post by mrix »

Hello all, the flash games pages will be down for a while due to a few glitches with the themes I am fixing.
Cheers
all
mrix

mrix

re:

Post by mrix »

Hi Paul yea sorry m8 :lol: there has been some teething problems with the theme thats all messed and there was a high score problem on some games which placed the highest score at the bottom......but I am looking into these few problems and hopefully they will be sorted soon... unfortunately the high scores will be gone and I know how many you had
Cheers
mrix

mrix

re:

Post by mrix »

Ok Paul I dont want to go upsetting the regulars :lol:
Cheers
mrix

Speciman

Post by Speciman »

I was playing the star wars game earlier had a high score then got a message saying the path to the flash .swf file couldn't be found.

Had a score of over 40,000 which is no mean feat as although the game is easy its very tedious just sitting there shooting those space ships. :lol:

mrix

re:

Post by mrix »

Oh well I have finally sorted the theme issue and the games look far more presented. All games can be accessed by using the main menue ........resourses then fun games link or by clciking on the link below

Click Here

mrix

re:

Post by mrix »

was playing the star wars game earlier had a high score then got a message saying the path to the flash .swf file couldn't be found.
you were probably playing at the point I upgraded the games to the new version which sorted the them out which for a few seconds the game would not of been up.

Cheers
mrix