Pleas feel free to talk anything sea Angling related in this forum
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: Bluebell Hill Chatham
Plenty of places tell how to cook such as Bass, Cod and Plaice but do any of you know of a good web site that might have suggestions re Whiting, Pout etc or perhaps you have things you have tried yourself (other than fish cakes!)
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: romsey hampshire
Last edited by kojak
on Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: Hamworthy, Poole
Know you said not fishcakes but posted a thai fishcakes recipe on recipes forum.. Really good..