MRIX help needed

Pleas feel free to talk anything sea Angling related in this forum

Moderator: Admin

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

MRIX help needed

Post by manic_muppet »

A friend of mine is trying to sign up, but when you find the site on search it says blocked, can you sort this, i cant email, im not setup for your email wotsit. :D

GaryBadd

Post by GaryBadd »

manic i seen that blocked link before mate but that was using yahoo search engine now i go through Google.
Gary

mrix
www.sea-fishing.org creater
www.sea-fishing.org creater

re:

Post by mrix »

manic_muppet its impossible to find out why he has been blocked, we have so many new members with no problems etc, infact we get around 2000+ visitors per day.
Its very unfortunate but to be honest its a hard to find out why
sorry
mrix
the yahoo thing could be the case as I did block yahoo by accident :(

GaryBadd

Post by GaryBadd »

manic did your mate see this>

Sea Angling Resource: You have been blocked
Resource for saltwater fishermen including knots and forum. ... If you think this is a mistake you can contact the site webmaster at mrix(at)sea ...

if so that comes up on a few seach pages .
Gary

night-fisher
Occasional
Occasional

Post by night-fisher »

I to had the same blocked message when i tried to access the site using the works computer , did not use yahoo just typed address straight into the address bar and nothing. I thought it might have been because the computer was using dial up to connect and the connection was too slow.

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Yes, it was yahoo, and yes it was resource etc. its ok ive signed her up using my access, shes just waiting for her email to sign in. so jobs a good un. thanks for the info, she will be here as soon as shes been cleared.

Harwoody
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Harwoody »

I had this problem for three four days, I just restarted computer and tried it again and it worked. If that doesnt work, try a different username and passsword.
Or if you stuck on the site part, try a different computer or register for him and get him to change his password on handover.