Please add any Sea Food recipes you may have here.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: Lynton and lynmouth; fremington in the weekends
What is the best way to cook mackeral?
Might be going mackerel fishing off a boat in the next couple weeks.. >:)
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: Guildford
hello king_nothing, i find with mackies they need to be as fresh as poss but here's what i do....
get some fresh thyme and bay leaves and stuff these in the gut cavity, season the outside with salt and pepper and simply grill on both sides until the flesh is just about falling off the bone.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:00 am
Get yourself a ABU fish smoker as mackies taste the best fresh smoked with horseradish and cooked potatoes. Yum, yum
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 am
good old barbque for me like. cant beat it!!