hello everybody

Please feel free to introduce yourself here if you want to.
halken007

hello everybody

Post by halken007 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:43 pm

just found the site and it looks good, i fish in the north east and i have had the odd sucess as well as many many blank sessions but i still go fishing i am in a club (ryhope sac) and if there was 1 bit of advice i could give anybody it would be to join your local club i have learnt more just listening in the registration queue in a few years than the previous years just going fishing. this summer i am off to norway with seven other club members as well as 150 other people from all over the uk, we will be fishing 4 days of competitions both shore and boat (your own choice each day) there will also be loads of different counties represented watch out for posts after the event and ill let you know how we went on , apart from that i would just like to say HELLO

flounder_al

Post by flounder_al » Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:36 pm

Hiya Halken and welcome to the site.

Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Mal-Nomates

Post by Mal-Nomates » Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:49 pm

Greetings Halken and thanks for joining us.I look forwrd to hearing about the Norway trip,just wish it was me that was going..sniff. :wink:

mrix
www.sea-fishing.org creater
www.sea-fishing.org creater

re:

Post by mrix » Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:00 pm

Hello halken007, welcome to the site, as the others say this Normay trip sounds interesting stuff I too will look forward to the posts.
Thanks
mrix