Please feel free to introduce yourself here if you want to.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:00 am
- Location: Baile an Locha, Ros Com
Hello all, I live in Ireland, going sea fishing this coming sunday for the first time, looking forward to it.
Any advice thrown this way would be appreciated.
- www.sea-fishing.org creater
- Posts: 1552
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:00 am
- Location: UK South Coast
Just like to say a welcome to you >:D<
cant answer your question though
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:00 am
- Location: Location:
I think the main thing to check & remember is that your hook barb is showing, not stuck inside the bait otherwise you will never get a bite
I know it sounds completely obvious but I've seen so many people doing this then they get confused why everyone around them is catching.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:00 am
- Location: H/pool
Welcome to the forum .