NEW SW BEACHCASTER,HELP

Please feel free to introduce yourself here if you want to.
CRUCIFIER

NEW SW BEACHCASTER,HELP

Post by CRUCIFIER » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Hi Gyes.
My name is LEE and i live in sherborne in dorset.
My friends have persuaded me to take up beachcasting as i'am userly a carp fisherman.and they take the micky saying that it is for girls.

So as i have said i've taken them up on the challange of beachcasting.

have Joined this site to hopfuly get an edge to how and what to do regarding fishing the south west cost .eg west bexington & surrounding areas.

as i said i'am completly new to the sport and any help would be great.
THANK YOU
LEE[/b][/i]

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Hi Lee, welcome to the site, The main differences with Sea fishing are, Weight of equipment, baits, rugged venues, and of course tides dictating where and when you can fish. Your way out of my area but theres plenty who can help when they see your post, hang in there till they see it. Good luck fishing, hope you catch. look forward to your reports good or bad. Cheers...Mick

jacko69
Tackle Forums Mod
Tackle Forums Mod

Post by jacko69 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:50 pm

hi lee warm welcome to the site you will find as i did once you have got the sea fishing bug you will be wanting to sell your carp fishing gear if you take time to read the post on the sw forums you should be able to get an insight into how he fishing is down south

Dave :D

CRUCIFIER

Post by CRUCIFIER » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:03 pm

Thanks 4 the quick reply guys. looking foward to getting the rod out for the first time but it wont be this weekend as i have just had an opp ant the stitches are still pritty raw so i am hoping it will all be good 4 next week :-S

dont think the misses will let me sell the carp fishing gear as i have just spent out on some new kit.

hope the fish god smiles on me for my first trip.
thanks again.
lee

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:08 pm

No problem, just remember the tides dictate the times you can fish and are most likely to catch. if you know the area you want to try just ask the questions for that, as everywhere can be different. Cheers...Mick