Ello peeps

Please feel free to introduce yourself here if you want to.
Baldric

Ello peeps

Post by Baldric »

Ello every1

My name is Keith i'm 43 & am married to my lovely wife 'Jenny'.
I have been sea fishing for a couple of months now, it started when my mate 'adam' asked me if i wanted to have a bash,
i loved it, the sound of the sea, time out from the hustle & bustle of everyday life & just have a total chill out session,

I used to do course fishing but that was around 30 yrs ago when i was still wet behind the ears! (and still am lol)

I know that nobody knows everything but i know very little about sea fishing so will be looking closely at your posts for any info that might steer me in the right direction :D

Good luck to all in your quests for that 'BIG one' (and stay warm its gettin nippy out there now !!!)

Mal-Nomates

Post by Mal-Nomates »

Welcome to the site baldric.

You'll certainly learn a great deal from the forums and hopefully we'll be reading your reports of catching the BIG one!

Make yourself known in the relevant forum for your part of the world and get the help,advice and information that will keep you fishing through the winter and beyond.

Good luck..

Mal

Baldric

Post by Baldric »

Thanx for the welcome Mal,

I'm learning already, this site is the best iv'e seen by far, am lookin forward to having a good natter & who knows maybe one day i might even have some usful info for people on here :?:

slashley
Regular
Regular

Post by slashley »

Welcome Baldric. Hope you do learn plenty of new tips to help you on your way. :)

Baldric

Post by Baldric »

Thanx 'Slashley' ......... like the name by the way,

You sound like a mad axe man !!!! 8O
Ive been on a good few trips now but have only really caught a good amount of fish at dover...... a makerel at deal pier but lost a shed load of tackle there !
To me its not just about catching fish though, i just enjoy being by the sea & away from everyday stress that life throws at you.
I put a post up in the general fishing board 'Fishing a funny old game' its had me in stiches :lol:

slashley
Regular
Regular

Post by slashley »

Well hope you continue to get amongst a few fish then on yer travels. Yeah I ain't progressed to being a mad axeman yet. Just slightly nuts I would say. :) As for the name; my real name is Ashley. Wow clever eh! :) Reckon it took me ten minutes and two pints of cider to think that one up. :) 8O.....Yeah I liked the funny fishing tales too. :) Yes it is nice to get away and leave the stresses behind. Makes me wonder what we would do if there was no fishing. Get plastered i guess. :) P.s. Talking of names; Baldric is a very good one. Have heard it somewhere before. :)

Baldric

Post by Baldric »

Well i'm into cunning plans..... but they aint worked yet, guess i better stick to my turnips! lol

somtimes i think we're all slightly nuts..... did i say "slightly" i mean 'totally' but hey its better than all this fitness malarky!

slashley
Regular
Regular

Post by slashley »

Yeah, what a really funny guy he was too. ( Baldric ) Wouldn't it be really boring if we were all completely normal. Whatever that is. Just like to add that I am happy not to be normal. :) Glad I got that off me chest. :) Feeling better already. :)