Hi -- new member on board

Please feel free to introduce yourself here if you want to.
Speciman

Hi -- new member on board

Post by Speciman »

Hi everyone.

I'm from Bournemouth and fish the southern central coast of the UK from the Solent, Bournemouth Bay, Isle of Purbeck and Chesil Beach areas. Feel fortunate to live down here the fishings quite good and theres a good variety of marks to fish.

Been sea fishing just over a year now concentrating on match fishing last year(good intro) and am now trying to target species instead(learning loads this way). Will be picking up a sit on top kayak soon suitable for inshore/harbour/estuary fishing (conditions permitting) and hope to fish the 1st UK Sea Kayak Fishing Tournament at Exmouth, Devon in May & also hope to pull out a nice plump flounder from Poole Harbour before the months out(..yeah right!).

Visit other angling forums (pseudo names: Speciman - Tony Wan"Asia's Finest") & already know a few members (Paul & Geejay).

Cheers

Simon

mrix
www.sea-fishing.org creater
www.sea-fishing.org creater

re:

Post by mrix »

Hello and welcome to our little community, I come from Christchurch myself and fish through form Chesil Beach / Hurst Castle coastline, Hegistbury Head groyne is a favourite spot of mine in the summer months.
also hope to pull out a nice plump flounder from Poole Harbour before the months out
2 years back I fished the Wessex Flounder League and thats a lot of fun I hope to give it another go at some point.
As for the Sea Kayak Fishing sounds interesting and good fun I would imagine.
Cheers
mrix

Speciman

Post by Speciman »

It only a matter of time mate I've got all of this month. Will sell my fishing gear if I don't. :cry:

fishface

Post by fishface »

q. what is a specimen
a. a spanish astronaut
sorry and hello to you